Tuesday, November 08, 2005

from bikes to trains to video games...

i always thought that the Kmart radio network blew chunks- especially at christmas time. you hear three versions of the 12 days of christmas, one of which is sung by the muppets. now, all my friends know that i likes me a good muppet movie. however, listening to miss piggy sing "5 golden rings" over and over makes one want to slam their balls in the sliding glass door. or, in my case- being ball-less, to hang myself from the rafters with barbed wire.
unfornunately, toys r us radio is worse. i havent heard the muppets sing 12 days of christmas, but sylvester singing frosty the snowman has the same effect on me. it doesnt stop there, though... there is quite an array of characters to choose from, all singing different christmas songs.. on a 4 hour loop.
no matter how i try to block it out.. it just seems to pierce my soul.
just another reason to hate the holidays.
and its not even december yet.
merry f'n christmas.

No comments: