Thursday, December 22, 2005

awake but still i'm dreaming and never waking up

Chris mk III actually argued with me last night about the usage and differences of to and too.
i'm not a stickler for grammar or spelling (which is REALLY obvious from just reading this blog) but when i told him he forgot an o to his sentence of "This one to"... the shit hit the fan.
i dont even remember the reasoning he told me, i just saw his mouth moving- heard nothing- and thought to myself ..."you're right... why would *I* know?"...
i really only wanted him to correct his sign because everyone thinks the nightcrew is mentally retarded, and they dont need any more ammo against us- then all i said was "too as in also".
after a few more minutes passed of his explaining, none of which i remember, i was thinking that my professor for my baccalaureate writing seminar would be smacking himself in the forehead- and then smacking me for working retail, and then i actually envisioned my AP English teachers for junior and senior year shaking their heads at me. by this point, i must have had a look of disgust because he actually conceded the fight. i was amazed because he never does that, and always needs to have the last word- after he turns and starts to walk away. (i'm waiting for another round of "who gets the last word" because i've decided to just say the most random shit ever like "puppies are cute" or "i drive a car" and hopefully leave him too confused to respond.
now, i kinda wanted to give him the tshirt that says "YOUR RETARDED".
*hopes anyone who just read that gets it*
i think it just bugs me a little more than usual because he's always going on about how he has a really high IQ (i dont remember the number), which to him translates into "i can do no wrong."
i scored a 146 when i was tested- and im not going to argue anything unless i am 1000% sure i know what the hell im talking about. but, i dont really argue with anyone about anything. i just let the rage burn inside me, waiting for a later date at which i will respond with shotgun justice.

on another note, tony (uncle of the drug dealing gangsta) said i look like a barbie doll when i take my glasses off. this is also the guy that apparently likes to choke women during sex, gets drunk and does golden showers (and i quote "you ain't neva got drunk and pissed on no one?"), and had the idea of knocking me out with boxes from the overhead so i wont put up a fight. (thanks for the insight, T.)

actually...
i think he can stay at least 10 yards away from me.
*watches for falling boxes

No comments: