Saturday, July 08, 2006

frightened of jumping, incase i survive...
















I figured I should probably post something new on here since I've told a couple people that this blog is in existance.

I actually dont even know what to write..
maybe ill try again tomorrow and see if i can form into words whats going on inside me at the moment.

I just wonder how much of recent events will come back to kick me in the ass. Truthful or not, I like the reassurance of "everything will be alright".


I look away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Todays the day
I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall
Make it through it all
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I'm in love with you

No comments: