Friday, July 28, 2006

you are a rock, upon which i stand, and ive come here to talk, i hope you understand

im really missing kalamazoo at the moment.
i miss watching the world from the balcony with alia.
going to hear jon and rob play open mic night.
walking around campus with johney.
going to hunan with jes.
late night talks with joe.
i like warm nights in kalamazoo- whether it was walking downtown from campus to sit, talk, and smoke in the pavilion, hang out at the bar, play games at video hits, or sit and watch the fountains.
i think i need to go back soon...

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I miss late night talks with Marcy.

I miss my early morning paper route, delivering USA Today on my bike all the way from Grand Rapids to San Fransisco every single morning.

I miss spanking lessons with my instructor Escobar.

I miss medical school.

I miss the villa's and small farm towns of Spain, and the way the smell of goat crap would awaken me from a wonderful peaceful sleep.

Mostly I miss Marcy though. And seriously, you should come back and visit us soon.