Thursday, October 20, 2005

but words left unspoken, left us too brittle, there was so little left to give

i feel *blah*
no, not BLAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
the last few days i've been analizing my life, or lack thereof.
i want to say that i wonder how i got here, to this point, but i really know.
i have gone a while now without night terrors but i just have a feeling that they will be creeping up on me again. in all honesty, i would rather wake up attempting to scream than randomly double over from sporatic chest pains.
i have a lot of "i should do this... i need to do this... i want to do this...i need to do this..." going on in my head right now. and for now my haircut is just a haircut. that will be after my halloween pix. i posted a comment on joes site about how showing skin makes baby jesus cry. i'll be giving him a coronary come halloween.
hopefully by 4 pm i will know if i am moving out and into an apartment. so, of course you bitches should come visit. hell, i'll probably try to bribe you into bringing out the last of my stuff thats in kzoo.


the ties i have to my father are down to a thread right now... and the sissors are getting closer.


Angels with silver wings
Shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for you
If God has a master plan
That only He understands
I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through

No comments: