Wednesday, October 12, 2005

lets do the time warp again...

are all the people that work at circuit city complete morons? 20 minutes and 4 associates later, we still ended up leaving empty handed because no one apparently knows how to ring up a pre-order computer game. o well- game stop came through for us.

everytime i go online i feel like i should leave something on here. i usually dont. but i do think about it. to give my "whats up" to all the J's. why are there so many J's in that circle of people? do you all gravitate towards one another? all you people. like its a race of people. all YOU people, with J names... damn... J's...
?

wow. im tired. i've been singing rocky horror songs for the last hour at work because... im either tired or out of my mind.

in any case... ill talk to you bitches soon. im hoping to go to kzoo for the pix again.. but one of you bastards needs to have a halloween party. get your shit together! i want an ipod!
i'll even let ya paint me!
... but that will be just between you and me. ;)

3 comments:

Joseph said...

If I can paint you, I'll throw a Halloween party. Then we can do body shots like on my birthday. (But that'll just be between you and me.)

Also, Jason and Jamie might be having a party, but I'm not sure. I know it was mentioned.

Joseph said...

Jason and Jamie appear to not be having a party. I'll do my best to find one though.

M R C said...

if all else fails ill just have to freeze my ass off for a little while- i'll make it work