Thursday, September 08, 2005

im ready im waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches you want me? come on and break the door down

random-

i hope jorids comes out with a cd soon- my sister was rooting for her for 'teh win'.

anyone want to take in a stray cat? the woman across the street died, and someone just let her cat out to roam the neighborhood til it dies, i guess. its big and white with a grey tail.

they switched over to a night crew at work, and didn't tell me about it. which i thought was weird, because that was the reason i was hired. im still at 6 am.
i ran into "Chris"- who is now on the nightcrew (the goth "im the biggest dork you'll ever meet" guy). he told me that he would mention to someone that i should go to nights. then he told me that i really caught him offguard from our previous conversation about action figures.
that really just made me wonder why he would try to have that conversation with me, if he thought i knew nothing about what he was talking about.
do people do that?
its not like im going to walk up to someone ive just met and say "hey, how about that establishing micro-credit type institutions in sub-saharan Africa?" *playful punch in the shoulder and then proceed to have a one sided conversation where the other person just nods for 5 minutes.
what was he expecting? "hey, the new transformers are pretty cool."
(1)- yeah, but i dont like how small the new Optimus is compared to Starscream. They even have him standing on a box, in the display. but i guess it doesnt matter... i have a handful of the energon series- it's not like im going to buy any more soon, unless they have a cool set of mini-cons or something.
or
(2) *blank stare* ... rrrrrright.

*shrug

8 days to my birthday.
and a couple weeks for Jofish. how old are you going to be this year? i never remember how old anyone is.. except that john is like... 40.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

25.

And yes, some people love to try to have conversations with people who have no idea what they're talking about. They think it means they're smart, and not desperate for attention and acceptance.

On a side note, my verification word is "nakqurpu" which I think is a cool word. Yell it strenly, it's pretty fun.

Nakqurpu!

M R C said...

my verification word is euweuu
as in...
what are you eating?
shit pancakes sprinkled with elephant squirt
EUWEUU!

Joseph said...

Isn't that what Ling alwyas said? Or was that "Weuweuu?"

See I would never use that joke on someone if I wasn't sure they had seen Kung Pow at least a few times. I don't like the blank stare and awkward pause. It does not make me feel smart.

BTW, now my word is Ickanxx. Not as cool as Nakqurpu.