Monday, September 12, 2005

this is my december...

i feel like im turning into The Dave. I've added calcium to my daily Olay vitamin pack which basically means im taking 6 pills in the morning. That just seems like a lot of tablets to me.
Now, at least is does. Back in highschool i dont think that would have made much of a difference. I was downing pain killers like it was my job- trying to stop the random/not so random pains throughout my chest and abdomen. when i left for college i all but stopped taking medicine- with the occassional tylenol...
hmm..
where the hell am i going with this.

can you tell i really have nothing better to write about?

if anyone is looking for new music- i recommend the new Cold cd. i likes cold.

at the moment i *should* be showering, going to the post office, checking out apartments, and grocery shopping. not at the same time, hopefully.

instead i am here-
all i really need is my sister to stop by with the baby. that would get me up and moving... out.
but she did give me a nice quote yesterday which i've remembered just so you fine people can use it in your daily lives. inspirational words, i guess.

after belching loud and chunky, my younger sister declared, " Good thing that didnt come out of my ass, or i would have shit myself!"


sexy. plain and simple.

peace out, dogs.

No comments: