Friday, September 23, 2005

yes

(http://jofish19.blogspot.com ) Joe, I totally agree with you on the writing what you want to write vs cesoring what you want to write because of... whatever reason.
i personally censor myself because im afraid of my family finding this, i guess. or even you guys back in kzoo... im sure theres a lot i could blurt out on here, but i keep it to myself because of what people might think. the random person that finds this blog- whatever- but my friends.. thats tricky. im typing as i think, so im sure this is a train wreck. i really need to go to sleep before i head to my other job.. so this is me rambling.. tired. but if i didnt censor myself if probably would just be a bunch of stuff like
"i've been hiding this from everyone.. im ________"
"i really wish i had never _______"
"only 3 people know that i ___________"
" i ______________________"
"i wish i would have slept with ________"

:D

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I know you better than you think, and I'm sure I can fill in those blanks.

"i've been hiding this from everyone.. im MARTIAN."

"i really wish i had never DROP KICKED PUPPIES FOR A DOLLAR"

"only 3 people know that i HAVE WEB SLINGING POWER.

"i EAT SQUIRRELS RAW."

"i wish i would have slept with MY EYES CLOSED BECAUSE NOW THEY STING AND ARE DRY AND IRRITATED AND BLOODSHOT."

See, you can't hide your true self from your good friends.

See you soon.
-j

M R C said...

BLAST!

foiled again.

i need to be more secretive next time.